- October 20, 2017 - "Operation Game of Loans": FTC and State AGs Target Student Loan Debt Relief Companies
- October 19, 2017 - Velcro uses humor to protect its trademark, insights from DC Attorney General Karl Racine, and more in this issue of Advertising Law News & Analysis
- October 19, 2017 - SEC Charges ICO Businessman and Companies with Fraud
- October 19, 2017 - SEC Addresses CABs in the Pay-to-Play Rules
- October 2017 - New beneficial ownership rules, recent SEC fraud charges, and more in this issue of Fund Forum
- October 17, 2017 - New to Nonprofit / On a Nonprofit Board: Nonprofit Law Overview (Handout)
- October 17, 2017 - New Beneficial Ownership Rules Around the Corner – Are Broker Dealers Ready?
- October 17, 2017 - New to Nonprofit / On a Nonprofit Board: Nonprofit Law Overview (PowerPoint slides)
- October 16, 2017 - President Trump Decertifies the Iran Deal. Now What?
- Fall 2017 - Fall FAEP Regulatory Update